The CU900LED Upright Cycle by Spirit Fitness is a club stationary bike for cardiovascular exercise that is full commercial rated regardless of usage in any training facility. Cycling on an exercise bike offers a continuous non-impact and non-weight bearing workout engaging major lower body muscle groups to provide cardio training benefits such as improved cardiopulmonary conditioning, stamina, weight loss, and fat burning. The CU900LED Upright Bike boasts features that provide users with precise fit and function and a beautiful console to track performance. The seat height securely locks and adjusts at infinite increments while the molded handlebars provide ultimate comfort. Pedal motion is smooth and consistent with industrial roller bearings and a 2.5 cm crank axel that can power through any climb.
- Extra wide, 8 groove poly-v belt, spring loaded idler for reduced belt tension for longer belt and bearing life.
- Oversized 2.5 cm crank axle along with heavy duty roller bearings provide long life and reliability.
- Quick adjust seat easily slides to accommodates users of various heights.
- Easy in and out ratcheting pedals with 2-degree pedal inversion for a comfortable workout.
- Generator system allows the unit to be placed in any location.
- 40 levels of resistance will keep your clients engaged during their entire workout.
- Our pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout. They are also padded to take stress off of the feet.